Our real estate legal services include:
- Closing residential purchases,
- Completing commercial transactions,
- Drafting and/or reviewing your contract or lease,
- Preparing your power of attorney,
- Filing your zoning or tax appeal,
- Resolving your title issues,
- De-titling manufactured homes, and
- Closing chattel loans
Prior to closing, we proactively work to resolve any potential issues so there are no surprises when we sit down at the closing table. We maintain a strong working relationship with the realtors, lenders, abstractors, surveyors, appraisers and title companies involved in the process to streamline and successfully close on your property.
The MP Morris Law Firm represents:
- HOAs (Home Owners’ Associations)
- Business entities
- Personal representatives that are involved in real estate transactions.
We will help you put your deal together and close your real estate transaction. With our expertise, we know how to smooth out the rough edges in any real estate transaction. Let us take the workload and guide you to the best overall solution.